A School Teacher I Remember

Hi people, today i will speack about a school teacher that remember :)

I think that in my last years in the school all my teachers left something important in me, but one in special, his name was Gonzalo Osorio but we called "Gonzo", he was the teacher of lenguaje and in the last year which in itself is very emocional becauseof everything is experienced, he made the year more important and valuable for all my grade, teaching us all the things in a form especial, and really cared about us. 

Maybe what I value most in him is his vocation, he made the difference between the others teachers and for this is very dear for my old classmates. 

3 months ago i go to search material for my finish ptoyect and in the subway i saw him and we said hello and talked a little about life. It is always nice to see him and even if it is just to say hello to you, sometimes i go to the school whit my bestie Sara (that i mentioned in another blog) to see the teachers, walk around the school and have a little conversation.

I am grateful of all my old teacher, i think that were very important in my school process, and i remember them with great affection. 






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

day with my best friend : )

My Semester So Far

My Five Favourites