My Semester So Far

Sincerely this semeter has been a little crazy and exhausting. In the university i feel i have not been giving my 100%, because my classes this semester i have not motivated me as in other semesters, i feel the contents are a bit boring and already known, so i dont have favorite classes. 

In the personal, i have been given some important work opportunities so i have been full, although it has brought me a lot of stress, I still see it as a good opportunity.

In my free time (that i almost don't have), i like watching movies and sleeping. I recently finished important assignments at work and was able to have time to watch a series called “nobody wants this”. 




I love this serie, is about how a liberal woman meet to a Rabino and fall in love, i love the Romcom and this is amazing :).

In general my day is, go to university, i come home, rest a bit and work, some days i go to the gym but it depends on how busy i am that week, although i enjoy it a lot.

But not everything is bad, during the week of national holidays i did a lot of fun things, like going to my family, going out with my boyfriend and eating a lot of food. 






 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

day with my best friend : )

My Five Favourites