My Five Favourites

Hi people, today it is about my five favourites, so, here they are :)

Song: 

In general i listening lots of music, so is very difficult for my decide only one but if i have to say only one i would say "favorite crime" of Olivia Rodrigo, she is a great singer and Actress, right now she is on tour called "Guts" with her second album.

                                                    


Film: 

My favorite film is a old film and maybe for my is a classic callled "10 things i hate about you", i have seen it a million times, and is still very great an fun, it is the perfect blend between fun and loving.




A piece of technology:

In the era in wich we are i think that the cellphone is a piece of technology more important e yhe life of the humans, for comunicate with your friends or family in every moment.

                                   

Book: 

My favorite book is a called "eleonor y park" i read it when i was younger, i liked it a lot, this is about eleonor that is a teenager with many family problems and knows to Park that is a boy with a family very quiet and begin a relationship. Is a book very beautiful and sensitive.


                                                     

Souvenir or trinket: 

I the summer visit with the family of my boyfriend the south of Chile, and in a craft fair of Valdivia i buy a illustration of a roses in colors vibrant. Since i start the major of Design i like take away souvenirs related to design. (i don´t a photo:()




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

day with my best friend : )

My Semester So Far