day with my best friend : )

I invited my best friend to go to the shopping with me and help  me to find a gift for my niece. When we had been on the mall we started looking for the perfect gift, we saw clothes, but them would be boring for a little girl so I decided not to buy clothes. My friend suggested to buy a toy that could be more fun than any other thing, and I found a special edition of monopoly of Peppa pig and I bought it. That was the best decision because my niece loves Peppa pig and she was so happy. After buying the gift my best friend and I went to the dunking donuts and got some coffee and some doughnuts that we ate together while we were talking about things that happened during the week. We also took some pictures and recorded short videos to make a tiktok of our outing together and share on our instagram stories. At the end of the day each one returned to her house with new funny memories. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Semester So Far

My Five Favourites